Bouncer Saftey Information
Safety is our number one concern and it should be your number one priority in choosing a party rental company.
We understand that you have many choices when it comes to selecting a party rental company. We want you to be safe and enjoy your party no matter what company you use. Of course we want your business and we pride ourselves in providing great customer service.
We are trained on how to set-up and properly secure each rental item in our inventory. If the set-up is going to be on a hard surface you must let us know at time of booking so we can bring the proper weights to hold the item in place.
Manufacturer Safety Rules:
- Adult supervision of all children is required at all times. We repeat it often because it is very important and can’t be said enough!
- You will be provided copy of the operating procedures for the specific Air Castle and Slide you are renting. And if you have any questions during your party we can be reached at 516 404-7580 to answer questions.
- While we are training you, we will go over specific points from the manual with you.
- You will be required to do a ‘walk around’ where a staff person walks around the specific rented inflatable and shows you;
- You should familiarize yourself with the remaining points in the manual, before the party begins.
Safety/ Pre-Rental Check List
- Turn off all sprinklers including under ground sprinklers.
- Know where underground gas, plumbing and water lines are on your property. We will not be responsible for damage to pipes or plumbing of any kind. LIPA recommends you call them to know for sure.
- Air Castles and Slides need an electrical source, generators are available for an extra charge.